Great things are coming! Stay tuned!
Nett Lake Branch (Opening January 8th):
5342 Lakeshore Drive Nett Lake, MN 55772
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:00pm-6:00pm (non payday weeks)
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00-6:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm (payday weeks)
Vermilion Branch (opening January 13th):
1432 Bois Forte Road Tower, MN 55790
Monday Wednesday & Friday: 12:00pm-6:00pm (non payday weeks)
Monday & Wednesday: 12:00pm-6:00pm and Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm (payday weeks)
List of current & future products
- First couple of weeks during the Membership Drive:
- Savings accounts
- Financial education
- Direct Deposit
- After the Membership Drive:
- Prepaid debit cards
- Money orders & cashier’s checks
- Coming in June 2014
- Checking accounts
- Online banking
How to Open an Account:
- Government-issued ID (driver’s license, tribal ID, passport, etc.) and a second form of ID (i.e. social security card, credit card)
- Official piece of mail to verify your address (i.e. power or cell phone bill)
- Need to know your social security #, but do not have to bring the actual card unless you are using it as a second form of ID or opening an account for one of your children.
- If you decide to, who you will name as the beneficiary or POD (Payable Upon Death) on your account
- Sign the account agreement papers and keep the copies given to you. Also be sure to keep the copies of the written account disclosures.
- You will receive your account #; make sure to keep this number in a safe place.
- Make your first deposit into the account. The minimum balance required to open an account is $10.00 (this is not a fee).
For those opening an account outside one of the physical offices:
For security purposes, please contact NEFCU directly about account opening inquiries at email@example.com or call NEFCU Staff.