Credit Union Staff:
Char Jordan, Head Teller/Loan Officer – joined the staff for its opening as a member service representative/teller in January 2014. Char was promoted to head teller in 2015 as well as promoted to Loan Officer October 2017. With her advanced experience she helps resolve member account issues, processes loans, and trains CU staff.
Linda Barto, Teller/Member Service Rep- has joined the Credit Union October 2017. She helps members with transactions, loan applications, and finding answers to Member’s questions.
Martha Anderson, Teller/Member Service Rep – has worked at the Vermilion branch since January 2018. She helps members with transactions, and finding answers to Member’s questions.
Adrianna Day, Teller/Member Service Rep- has joined the Credit Union January 2018. She helps members with transactions, and finding answers to Member’s questions.
Volunteers are the life force of our credit union. They donate their time to attend to credit union business as well as increasing their knowledge of how to best balance the economic environment, regulatory requirements, community needs and desires for financial services and building financial strength to assure our credit union is able to do its best for our members. All of these people are also charged with keeping your, and the credit union’s financial details confidential and secure.
- Director and Board Chair – Ronette Novak (acting Board Chair)
- Kim Greiner, CPA, Director and Treasurer – has been closely involved with our credit union since it was in the idea stage. She joined our steering committee in 2010 when the first work to bring this idea to reality began. Kim’s professional experience and education is necessary to our credit union. Kim is the CFO for Bois Forte RTC.
- Ronette Novak, Director, Vice-Chair, and Credit Committee Chair – has been involved since 2010 when she joined our CU’s steering committee. Her positions on the board and credit committee play a vital role in our lending programs. She is a tribal government accountant with 20+ years of financial experience.
- Mari Barto, Director and Supervisory Committee Chair – was elected to our board in the spring of 2015. Mari serves as chair on our supervisory committee and works closely with auditors and NCUA examiners to ensure the credit union is compliant.
- Leanne Hoffman, Director – joined the board in March 2016. Her experience with the youth and education is an asset as we offer various financial education classes and workshops. She is the Education Programs Technician for Bois Forte.
- Eddie Chavers, Director and Credit Committee – joined the board in March 2016. His past experience with loans and credit is a great benefit to the Credit Committee. He is the Manager of IT and his knowledge and education in the area of IT is an asset for the credit union.
- Corey Strong, Director – was elected to the board in March 2017. He was involved with the startup process prior to opening in January 2014. Corey is the Executive Director for Bois Forte and brings a strong education background and financial knowledge to the board.
- Brad Anderson, Supervisory Committee – has served on the credit union’s supervisory committee since it was first formed in 2012. Brad is the CFO for Fortune Bay and his professional experience enhances the effectiveness of our volunteer Supervisory Committee to complete its regulatory requirements.
- Andy Datko, Credit Committee – has served on the credit committee since March 2015. His business background and knowledge of finances, credit, and loans serves us well in our loan approval process. Andy is the Director of Planning and Community Development.
- Laura Larson, Supervisory Committee – has served on the Supervisory Committee since March 2016. She is a program accountant for Bois Forte and her experience and attention to detail is well appreciated in her role to provide audit, regulatory, and compliance services for the credit union.